SIX ONLINE SESSIONS OVER THREE WEEKENDS
15 hours with faculty (online teaching in real time).
The content of the workshop is as below:
· Basics of Research Methodology
· Exposure of MS Excel and SPSS
· Fundamental of Excel
- Basic Formulas and Functions
· Excel Charts
· Data Entry in SPSS
· SPSS functions and Options
· Mean and Correlation
· Types of Correlation (Partial and Semi-Partial Correlation)
· Hypothesis Testing in Excel and SPSS
Practice time (Exercises and Tasks)
· Tasks will be assigned to the participants for the entire week to give students practice
in using concepts that were taught during the previous weekend.
· Participants may contact the faculty (during the assigned time)
every day of the week for any clarifications regarding the tasks.
This workshop is meant to help participants
· Gain comprehensive knowledge in research methodology & data analysis
· Gain specific practical skills for effective research and analysis
· Improve their technical skills in research methodology & data analysis
· Hone the ability to conceptualize research design
· Develop skills and techniques that support one's own research.
Know the Trainer:
Dr. Sandeep Narula is an Associate Professor and Assistant Dean, IIHMR University, Jaipur. He has published 18 research articles, out of which 6 articles are in International journals of repute. He had also independently organized various capacity building programs for various Pharmaceutical companies in India and abroad, and also in public sector organizations like – Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL), Power Grid Corporation of India and Rajasthan Health Services. He has also published one book on Hospital Service Quality. His domain area is in Strategic Management and Marketing, Digital and Social Media Analytics, and Digital Health. He has launched 5 new courses at IIHMR and actively contributes to new course curriculum development, student development, and industry liaisonary work and entrepreneurship activities at the university level.
November 13 + 14, 2021 (2 PM to 4.30 PM)
November 20 + 21, 2021 (2 PM to 4.30 PM)
November 27 + 28, 2021 (2 PM to 4.30 PM)
Rs. 4500/- (Indian participants)
USD 95/- (Foreign participants)
Working professionals and current students who are pursuing their advanced Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D in India/abroad.
Raji Maruvanchery: +91-8374526362
NOTE: We also provide professional guidance and support to students to write compelling scientific papers that meet industry standards and also to publish their academic work in leading and/or indexed journals. For more details on this, please contact u