Organised by The Global Institute ( TGI) in association with the Indian Society of Emergency & Cardiac Nurses ( ISECN). The workshop will be conducted by ISECN instructors certified by American Heart Association.
Advanced ECG Program (30 hours )
· Cardiovascular system: Anatomy & Physiology
· Basics of ECG : waves, leads, intervals
· Interpretation of ECG in seven steps
· Heart blocks explained & interpreted on ECG
· Rhythms of cardiac arrest and management
· STEMI in ECGs: Diagnosis & management
· Simple & complex arrhythmias.
· Chamber enlargements & conduction delays.
· Infarction & ischemia
· Miscellaneous ECGs & differentiation
· Pediatric ECG : Assessment & Interpretation
· ECG in pediatric pathologies
· Pediatric arrhythmias and management approach
Date: March 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th
Time: 3-8 PM
Fee: Rs .3750 (INR) for Indian participants
$55 (USD) for International participants
Payment will be accepted via Bank Transfer or G-Pay
(International Participants may also pay through PayPal or Venmo or Zelle).
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
If you want to be informed about a future Elementary Course in ECG Interpretation, please message us at email@example.com.